Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Wow, You're One!

I have a little friend who is turning one tomorrow. I wanted to wrap his present in a way he would actually open. So this is a white lunch bag with a custom topper. He can rip it to shreds pretty easily. There's no tape or anything.

It's pretty easy to make a lunch bag topper. I made a large rectangle in my cutter software, rounded the corners by 2", and added a scissor border. After cutting, I folded it in half and glued it on top of the closed bag. Then I added all the embellishments.

Supplies: Die Cutter (Pazzles Inspiration); Paper (Bazzill Basics green; Martha Stewart 'Baby Boy'); Stamps (TPC Studio 'Baby'); Inks (Tsukineko VersaMagic); Pearls (Recollections); Twine (American Crafts); Colored pencils; Copic Multiliner; sticker.

No comments:

Post a Comment