Tuesday, September 10, 2013

More craftiness from yesterday

After making one challenge entry yesterday, I kind of kept going. And going. And going...


This card is intended for a friend's birthday. As she and I both love books (she's a librarian, so she kinda trumps me on the book love). It's also my entry to Lawnscaping's 'Favorite Things' challenge. What are my favorite things? Paper, books, stamps (Lawn Fawn!), and sweet embellishments. (The little orange rose for example, from Webster's Pages). Most everything on this card is Lawn Fawn Dewey Decimal. I 'stole' it from Scrapbooking Steals (seen a shopping trend?) and was thinking I'd end up making cards for this particular librarian friend...

Picture frame for the coworker of the significant other. She said 'animals', and so she receives.

I also did some serious craft area organization. It was a lot of work, but totally worth it!

3 comments:

  1. Both of these project are awesome! I love all the detail you put into you card. The picture frame is adorable too! Amazing job!

    -Samantha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great cards!!
    Thanks for playing with us at Lawnscaping :)
    xoxo Tamara

    ReplyDelete