Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Watercolor for Cardmakers: Day 5 & 6

Basic Watercolor with Watercolor Pencils
I did these to work as well for the Unity Stamp Challenge. I just need to make cards from them.



Watercoloring a Stamped Image: Paint over light outlines
Dragon!! I hand painted the flames. He's got some shimmer to him.



Watercoloring a Heat Embossed Image
I was messing around with my color choices. Not really sure what my goal was here.



Basic Watercoloring: Black Outline Stamps
This stamp is a little hard to paint. But I think this is the best one I've done of it so far.



Watercoloring a Stamped Image with Masking
I need to fill in the flower, but you get the idea.



Watercoloring an Embossed Image (with shimmer)
I loved her technique of partial fussy cutting. Loved it.



See the shimmer?


No comments:

Post a Comment