Sunday, May 18, 2014

Watercolor for Cardmakers Day 1 & 2

Wash with Stencil Technique

Total fail, huh? Tiny stencil, spray inks. 


Wash on Block Technique

So the Tsukineko Inks are kind of a fail. Not enough water, stains the paper. Too much water, leaks everywhere. Unless, as I did on the right, you stamp the block first with Versamark!!!

Real paints work better.


Wash over Heat Emboss Technique

I tore the one on the left, and the two on the right are tests on non-watercolor paper. It curled pretty badly, but I didn't tape it down either.

I plan on ironing off the black emboss. Seeing if it leaves a gray/brown stain.

Soft Wash with Pencils
<<coming soon>>


Vibrant Wash over Mask


Card coming soon...


Wash on a Background Stamp

I am way more impressed with this technique than I thought I would be!

No comments:

Post a Comment