Friday, April 11, 2014

Easter Cards, round three.

Today I managed to get two made. Whoo-hoo! Considering I spent half the day asleep it is probably an accomplishment.

This is Deconstructed Sketch 146. I rotated it around and I made a fun rosette for the big circle. Can you tell I have only one Easter stamp set? You can barely see the light gray shading I did with my Spectrum Noirs. Papers are from Doodlebug.


This one is from Seize the Sketch #17. I had leftover sentiments that I test-stamped on vellum. I suppose, looking at it now, that I just could have stamped on the card. I made this mostly from scraps from my first two cards... pretty happy about that!


3 comments:

  1. Adorable Easter cards! Love the bright, cheery color schemes and fun patterned papers you used. Thanks for joining us at Seize the Sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. these are adorable!!! Thanks for joining us on Seize the Sketch!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love them both! Such sweet Easter cards :) Thanks for playing along with Seize the Sketch, hope to see you again!

    ReplyDelete