Sunday, April 6, 2014

Easter Cards, round one!

I have a major amount of Easter projects to get going on. This is only the first. If I make more today, I will come back and edit this post. That's the goal anyway...

First, one for the BF's mom using some supplies she just sent. A pack of blank 5x7 cards (of good quality, a rarity for packs I've noticed) and some pastel envelopes. Easter anyone? The stamp is from the favorite Lawn Fawn and the sketch is Mojo Monday 339. I attempted to make the rabbit look like he was jumping by shadow stamping him. I've never shadow stamped before. Does it work? Maybe? Kinda? Okay, okay. It's special...

Happy Easter by Amanda H with Lawn Fawn Mojo 339

The current Lawnscaping Challenge is to try something new! I did... I'm just not sure how I feel about it. Oh well!

Edited to add: This card was spotted by the Lawnscaping Challenge "Spotted and Hearted"" Patrol! Whoop whoop! 

1 comment:

  1. Aw, this is an adorable Easter card! I think your new technique and card turned out so cute! Thanks for playing along with us at Lawnscaping!! :)

    ReplyDelete