Saturday, April 12, 2014

Bright Spot of Cards

I think I have finally finished my Easter cards. And I managed to get another card done too. Pretty productive day!


This sketch is from Mojo Monday 340. Papers and stamps as before... Doodlebug and Lawn Fawn. 


This is my first use of the stuff in the most recent Simon Says kit. I really like how this one came out! It occurred to me I could layer the sentiment if I stamped the lightbulb as light as possible. I think it really works. And no matter how nice your glitter paper is, glitter still gets everywhere. Sketch from Retro Sketches 109.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Amanda! Your Easter cards and your "Bright Spot" card are all really colorful and terrific! Thank you for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment so I could find you!! Feel free to join as a follower, if you like! Happy Easter to you!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete