Thursday, July 4, 2019

Kiss the Bride

For this card, I decided to combine Addicted to CAS Challenge #162 - Wedding and CAS(E) this Sketch #329. I felt like a clean and simple wedding card would be a nice thing to have in the stash. A lot of wedding cards, heck, wedding anything, is over the top. 

This card was hard to photograph because of the gold foil. But I will say, because there's no stamping, just paper and embellishment, that it was super easy to make. 



I did add a bit of ink on the edges of all the paper because I generally dislike white edges. 


 


2 comments:

  1. I'm so with you on wedding anything being over the top. This is a lovely, simple, rustic yet elegant wedding card. I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's so lovely! Simply elegant! Thanks for playing along at ATCAS wedding challenge.

    ReplyDelete