Friday, July 5, 2019

Celebrating This Life

I wanted to play with the current Fusion Challenge: Triangle. I had this kit from Simon Says that I never really liked, called "Together." I was hoping that the kit would inspire me to do some things I wouldn't normally do. That never happened... until this challenge. I wanted to find a way to use triangles, which there were a lot of in this kit, so it made sense to combine the two. The stickers are foam, and a word of warning, they were SMELLY. I have never experienced that in a paper craft supply, other than glue. I put up two photos because it was hard to get a good shot because there's so much white.





2 comments:

  1. The wood grain with the triangle print is perfect and I love the orange and blue together! I'm glad you got to use part of your kit!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! It's always fun to "shop the stash."

      Delete