Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Whoops! Missed a birthday.

I swore she said her birthday was the 25th. Alas. The 22nd. And I am now overdue. By two days! Oh well.

For my belated birthday in a hurry, I used Retro Sketches #86 and a whole lot of Lawn Fawn 'Dewey Decimal'.


I totally dig the salmon and sea foam color scheme. Accented with brown and white. Love it. I think she will too.

ETA: Lawn Fawn themselves pinned this card with the caption "Perfect belated birthday card by Amanda". OMG can I die now, because that makes me so happy!

Supplies: Lawn Fawn 'Dewey Decimal' (stamps, papers, twine); Stampendous 'Typewriter Wishes,' detail white embossing powder; MME dots; Tsukineko StazOn Timber Brown, Black; VersaMagic Cloud White, Pink Grapefruit; 3D adhesive; vellum.

No comments:

Post a Comment