Sunday, October 27, 2013

It's not really Halloween until there's blood dripping down the walls!

That's what they say, you know. Or maybe, that's what Dexter says. I didn't like the ending. I could have lived without that last 30 seconds or so. I digress.

I'm playing along with Retro Sketches 87. I needed to cram in a few fast Halloween cards, and this sketch fit the bill.

The first up is the design I had in mind the whole time -- which of course I don't like. The second was what I came up with while making the first, and decided it didn't work with those papers, so I ended up making four total (two of each kind) and using the papers I had got out plus more for the 'blood work'. What do you think? Enjoy!


Supplies: Paper, mostly Authentique 'Enchanted'; Stamps, MME Lost & Found Halloween; red watercolor; Tsukineko VersaMark Black, Brilliance Starlite Black; Queen & Co. dots; American Crafts Thickers / Amy Tangerine


No comments:

Post a Comment