Sunday, March 9, 2014

Miscellaneous Cards

The business has gotten to me. I have a bunch of misc cards that I've made that I've meant to put up here but haven't gotten around to it. So here we go.

Get well soon card, using sketch from Mojo Monday 335. These are Unity Stamps that I got for Christmas. Very appropriate to the situation, sadly: bowel obstruction. :( No fun.


Mom's birthday card. I'm particularly proud of the coloring job here. I mixed and blended several of my Spectrum Noirs.
From Retro Sketches 104. I didn't enter it on time, but I still liked the sketch. The supplies are all from the March Simon Says Stamp kit, which was a really awesome pack.


Card for a friend who lost her mother.


Valentine's day cards that didn't make my other blogs. I'm slow. There was a sketch that fit both these ones, but I don't remember which.

No comments:

Post a Comment