Sunday, September 1, 2019

Happiest of Birthdays to You - Pink Flower

The flowers and leaves in this are from the Simon Says kit "Look for the Rainbows." The sentiments in the stamp kit didn't fit the space I was aiming for, so I used one from SSS "Sketched Flowers." I was working with Mojo Monday Sketch 521. I also was inspired by Addicted to CAS theme Pink and Purple. I wanted to add more purple to the sentiment, like purple ink or purple paper, but I was afraid it would overpower the flower which I really wanted to be the focal point.



5 comments:

  1. This is so pretty! Thanks for joining me for Mojo Monday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The soft subtle background does let your flower shine, Amanda. Thanks for sharing your card with us at Addicted to CAS.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a lovely card--very pretty. Thanks for joining us at ATCAS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow..so elegant! Love the subtle bg for the beautiful flower! Simply stunning! Thanks so much for playing along at ATCAS!

    ReplyDelete