Thursday, August 7, 2014

Sending Lots of Love, Belatedly

I missed someone's birthday, so I am having to play catch-up with this card. I have been hyper-busy with extra work, extra volunteering, and oh yeah I tried to go on a week-long vacation. What ever was I thinking?


Anyway, this card is made from the July Simon Says kit. First time I got to touch it, actually! It's a super-cute kit and I really like it. Rather than put all of the navy paper in the back, I cut two small strips of it for the edges. I used a light patterned paper on for the mail panel. I don't often stamp on patterned so I thought it would be a neat thing to do. I cut out a bunch of envelopes and attached them on different layers. I kinda wish I clear embossed the sentiment for some shine and texture, but alas, I did not.

No comments:

Post a Comment